Dominic is an Associate in the Brands Group. He advises on a variety of contentious and non-contentious IP matters. He specialises in the provision of strategic IP advice in relation to trade marks, copyright and designs; and brand protection strategies, including clearance, monitoring, enforcement and portfolio management. He also advises on Customs and Trading Standards detentions and has significant experience offering IP support on UK and cross-border corporate transactions.
Dominic has represented clients in IP disputes in the High Court and Court of Appeal and before the UK and EU Intellectual Property Offices. He was the Associate in the Sky v SkyKick proceedings before the High Court following the CJEU reference and on appeal to the Court of Appeal.
Dominic works with clients ranging from individuals to multinational corporations across a number of sectors including media and entertainment, technology, fashion and retail.
Dominic is a member of the Society for Junior Intellectual Property Practitioners (IPSoc).
- International trade mark portfolio management
- Advising on intellectual property disputes
- Associate in the Sky v SkyKick proceedings before the High Court following the CJEU reference and on appeal to the Court of Appeal
- IP due diligence in UK and cross-border corporate transactions
- Anti-counterfeiting work in conjunction with Border Force and Trading Standards
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee, Mishcon de Reya LLP
BPP Law, Legal Practice Course
University of Oxford, Jurisprudence BA