Adam Bradley is a Partner in the Corporate team and Insolvency group. He is a commercially-minded corporate lawyer and negotiator who looks to find solutions and acts for wide range of entrepreneurially-focused businesses and their stakeholders in different sectors and at all stages of the corporate life cycle.
Adam has over 20 years' experience in mid-market M&A and VC/private equity transactions, many of which are cross-border. He also regularly advises clients on early stage and follow-on investments, restructuring, insolvency and business turnaround, joint ventures, LLPs and partnerships, corporate governance and board and shareholder issues, often involving family businesses.
He is also a licensed insolvency practitioner and is one of few lawyers who are listed in two categories in the Legal 500 Hall of Fame (2022) – Corporate and Commercial: Cambridge and Insolvency: East Anglia. Adam is also a member of the firm's cross- disciplinary Spanish Desk.
Adam is also a trustee and director of regional charity, Sports Aid Eastern, a director of Perfectly Spoken, an online language school teaching English as a foreign language and he is a liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Glaziers and Painters of Glass.
- Advising the UK and Australian owners of the industry-leading Mobile Visual Information Systems (MVIS) Group on its sale.
- Advising the owners of gas sensor company, Alphasense, on its sale to Ametek - winning, with KPMG, International Deal of the Year at the Insider Media Dealmakers Awards 2022.
- Advising on the sale of industry-leading connectivity provider Herbert In-Building Wireless.
- Advising the sellers of leading technology services business, Sapphire Systems Limited, on the investment into it by Horizon Capital.
- Advising the UK and India-based stakeholders of SaaS business, Topsource Global, on a further private equity investment also made by Horizon Capital.
- Representing the sellers of order automation tool company, Omprompt, on the sale to US-based digital supply company, Elemica.
- Acting for NASDAQ-listed, Funko, on its UK corporate acquisition and commercial matters.
- Representing leading US cloud-based business software company, ECI Software Solutions Inc., on numerous UK acquisitions and its ongoing UK legal requirements.
- Representing the founder on the sale of specialist surveying business, Survey Solutions, to RJD Capital and advising the new entity on its subsequent acquisitions of further specialist surveying businesses.
- Advising Zapier Inc, a market-leader in the automation of web applications, on its UK set up and its acquisition of Makerpad.
- Representing fast-growing Atlanta-based accounting and advisory firm, Frazier & Deeter, on its UK set up, partnership and commercial trading matters.
- Advising renewables company, Elgin Energy, and its stakeholders on numerous solar/PV site acquisitions and the subsequent sale of the corporate vehicles holding them.
- Advising Clearstone Energy on all aspects of site acquisition and the disposal of its renewables projects throughout the UK.
- Advising a leading specialist property-based lender on the restructuring of its customers’ positions and on matters of security enforcement.
- Advising FRP, as the administrators of alternative trading company, Twin Trading, on the administration and sale of the business and assets.
- Advising Leonard Curtis, as the administrators of UK/Israeli cannabis research company, CiiTech, on the administration and sale of the business and assets.
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Partner, Head of Corporate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Associate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Qualified at and Associate at Lawrence Graham LLP
City University Postgraduate Diploma in Law
University of Sheffield BA (Hons) Economics
Licensed Insolvency Practitioner (2005)
Winner of the highest placed lawyer prize in Joint Insolvency Examination Board (2005)
Fellow of R3 (The Association of Business Recovery Professionals)