Olivia is an Associate in the Commercial team. Olivia advises across a number of sectors with a particular focus on retail, technology and consumer facing brands. Her experience includes advising clients on franchising, supply, manufacturing and licensing arrangements alongside a range of IT contracts including outsourcing and SaaS agreements.
Olivia has a particular interest in retail technology and advising start-ups in the wellness industry. She also has experience advising clients on product and labelling regulation including the regulation of products containing CBD.
Olivia has previously worked in-house in the music industry.
- Advised a well-known coffee chain on its international expansion, through a franchising model.
- Provided regulatory advice to a food and beverage brand on the launch of a confectionary product containing CBD.
- Acted for an international pharmaceutical company on a number of intellectual property and commercial matters including drafting a suite of procurement templates.
Associate, Bird & Bird
Trainee, Bird & Bird
Newcastle University, English Literature
Articles & Publications
- Facial recognition technology in employment: What you need to know, The Journal of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Law (2021)
- The Legal 500 Comparative Guide UK chapter on the regulation of advertising in the pharmaceutical sector (2020).