Sabrina is a Managing Associate in the Real Estate Litigation department.
Sabrina advises on a wide range of property related disputes and management issues.
Sabrina regularly deals with commercial landlord and tenant disputes and management issues for both landlords and tenants, including: claims for possession, forfeiture, dilapidations claims, lease renewals, rent review; break options, service charge liability; and dealing with landlord or tenant insolvency.
Sabrina advises landowners including property developers, education institutions and private individuals, on matters including: misrepresentation, trespass, nuisance, boundary disputes, restrictive covenants, easements, and claims to title by adverse possession. Sabrina acts for a number of private individuals in relation to beneficial interest disputes between cohabitees and other trust of land (TOLATA) claims.
Sabrina is a member of the Property Litigation Association and Women in Property.
Chambers 2019 describes Sabrina as "outstanding", continuing: "she is clear, brilliant technically, and tactically very strong. She inspires confidence in complex matters and achieves outcomes which clients are always delighted with." Legal 500, 2018 describes Sabrina as: "an outstanding solicitor with excellent communication skills and an absolute commitment to providing the best service to the client, tailoring her advice and experience to achieving the best outcome".
- Acting for an institutional investor in contested lease renewal proceedings, in relation to a multi-million pound regeneration project.
- Acting for a pension fund in a dilapidations claim in the Technology and Construction Court.
- Successfully mediated in a claim for possession by a commercial landlord following tenant insolvency and lease disclaimer
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Senior Associate, Penningtons Manches LLP
Associate, Penningtons Manches LLP
Trained, Foot Anstey LLP
Trained as a barrister was called to the Bar in 2009 and cross-qualified as a solicitor
Read Law, London School of Economics
Articles and Publications
- Estates Gazette: Consumer Protection: Get your house in order – an article about changes to consumer protection regulations affecting provide sector residential tenancies. EG 2014
- Estates Gazette: - Communal Heating: Landlord’s feel the heat – an article about the regulatory system applying to communal heating systems. EG 2015