Okachi Kejeh is a Managing Associate in the Emerging Companies team in the Corporate department.
A large part of Okachi's practice is advising companies, investors and founders on venture capital investments in high-growth technology companies at all stages. Okachi is experienced in advising on convertible loan agreements such as convertible loan notes and convertible equity agreements e.g. SAFEs, advance subscription agreements and SEIS and EIS investments.
Her approach is strategic, forward-thinking and multi-disciplinary, advising founders not only on the current investment but of the potential impact on future rounds.
- Advised FinTech company on its Series B raise lead by strategic investor Barclays.
- Advised FinTech company on its £15M Series A fundraise lead by Telus.
- Advised German VC fund on its £10M investment in a 'Natural Intelligence' UK-based start-up.
- Advised Heath & Care Tech company on it's restructure and its £9M inward investment round lead by Index Ventures.
- Advised 'one to watch' male fertility start-up on its restructure, UK flip-up and inward £2M inwards venture capital investment.
- Advised the shareholder group of UK's largest Prop-Tech company on their sale to the US commercial real estate analytics company, CoStar Group.
- Advised Big Data SaaS company on its $7.5M Series A inward investment round lead by 83North.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Managing Associate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Corporate Associate, Ashfords LLP
Corporate Associate, Waterfront Solicitors LLP
Corporate Solicitor, Rawlison Butler LLP (Now DMH Stallard LLP)
Trainee Solicitor, Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associate (UK) LLP
BPP University of Law (London), Legal Practice Course
University of London, SOAS, Bachleor of Law, LLB