Justine is a Legal Director in the Real Estate department. She is part of the firm's Construction Group, working on non-contentious matters.
She has experience across a variety of sectors within the industry and typically acts for developers, property owners and funders with a particular focus on large-scale developments and commercial real estate.
Justine's clients include Brookfield, Capital and Counties Properties plc, Mansford, Prudential Insurance Company and WPP.
Justine's role is focused on the preparation and negotiation of construction related documentation and she also works closely with the Banking and Finance department on the construction aspects of complex development work and high-value investment sales, acquisitions and property financings.
- Almacantar, a UK-based property investment and development company, on model form construction documents and the redevelopment of Marble Arch Tower, London
- Anglesea Capital in relation to their acquisition of 16 industrial properties via Guernsey acquisition vehicle (L&S Distribution Limited) which purchased all of the shares in the capital of Radial Distribution Limited (which owns the portfolio of the tenanted properties) for £208.5 million
- Anschutz Sports Holdings on the design and construction of a multi-events sports and entertainment facility within the existing Millennium Dome Structure and the design and construction of various mixed used leisure facilities
- Hines UK Limited on the construction aspects of the £85 million acquisition of the Royal Exchange Manchester
- Hines UK Limited on the development and financing of student housing schemes at six separate sites throughout the UK
- Heleba Landesbank on the construction aspects of its financing of Greengate Embankment, Manchester
- Standard Life on the construction aspects of the sale of 10 Gresham Street to Union Investments for £141.5 million, the sale of 1 Old Jewry to German Investment Fund Deka for £79.5 million, and the sale of 920,000 sq ft pre-let subsequent forward purchase of new distribution warehouse for Morrisons at G. Park Sittingbourne
- Standard Life on the construction aspects of the forward funding/acquisition of John Lewis Partnership distribution warehouse at Magna Park
- Carlyle on a retail and office development at 107 Cheapside, EC2 with associated demolition and enabling works
- Deutsche Bank on the construction aspects of various financings including, the development of infrastructure at Milton Park Science and Business Park, Oxfordshire and works at the Mander Centre, Wolverhampton
Legal Director, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Senior Associate, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
Associate, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
Trainee, Mayer Brown International LLP
Leicester University, LLB
Nottingham Law School, LPC