Julie is a Legal Director in our Real Estate Group and specialises in all aspects of residential property including enfranchisement lease extensions and landlord and tenant work. She advises individuals, companies and investment funds both on and offshore.
Julie is a mentor for the start ups taking part in MDR LAB.
- Acting on the purchase of a large residential development worth circa £100million and acting in relation to the subsequent sales of the individual apartments.
- Acting in relation to complex and time sensitive transactions often involving multiple jurisdictions.
- Acting on a multi-million pound lease extension claim, where the existing lease had expired.
- Advising on complex merging and refurbishment of apartments in apartment blocks and advising on the restructuring of the leases and acting on the grant of the works licences.
- Acting on investment and PRS investments.
Legal Director, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Qualified, Jennings Son & Ash
Bristol University, Chemistry and Law Bsc (Joint Hons)