Julie is the Head of Legal Operations.
Legal Operations brings together a large team of administrative /secretarial support staff who play a vital role in helping our lawyers provide excellent service to the Firm's clients.
Julie works at both a strategic and operational level to help define, lead and implement a progressive change agenda and to ensure high quality service.
Previously Julie was a Legal Director in our Real Estate group dealing with all aspects of residential property transactions, with an emphasis on complex high value transactions including enfranchisement, lease extensions, development structuring and landlord and tenant work.
Julie is recommended by Chambers & Partners for her "in-depth legal knowledge". Legal 500 describe Julie as "highly commercial and always helpful".
Julie is a mentor for the start ups taking part in MDR LAB.
- Acting on the purchase of a large residential development worth circa £100million and acting in relation to the subsequent sales of the individual apartments.
- Acting in relation to complex and time sensitive transactions often involving multiple jurisdictions.
- Acting on a multi-million pound lease extension claim, where the existing lease had expired.
- Advising on complex merging and refurbishment of apartments in apartment blocks and advising on the restructuring of the leases and acting on the grant of the works licences.
- Acting on investment and PRS investments.
Head of Legal Operations, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Legal Director, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Qualified, Jennings Son & Ash
Bristol University, Chemistry and Law Bsc (Joint Hons)