Emma is a Managing Associate in the Private Equity group. She advises on a broad range of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, re-organisations, fundraising, joint ventures, shareholder relations and corporate governance.
She has acted for both private and public companies and her experience covers a variety of sectors including retail, technology and recruitment.
- Advising MRH (GB) Limited, the UK’s largest independent petrol station owner and operator, on the sale of its entire issued share capital to US private equity fund Lone Star.
- Acting for AIM listed Brightside Group plc on a £127 million takeover effected through a scheme of arrangement.
- Representing leading medical, education and social work recruiter the Sugarman Group on the sale of its entire issued share capital.
- Acting for an international fashion retailer in relation to venture capital fundraising and subsequent funding rounds.
- Advising an AIM listed client on an emergency £7 million private placing of shares.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Penningtons Manches LLP (formerly Manches LLP)
Trainee, Manches LLP
BBP Law School Holborn, Legal Practice Course
University of Nottingham, Law