Danny is a Partner and Head of the Insolvency Group. He is a litigator specialising in insolvency and fraud and is experienced in managing complex litigation, investigations, fraud and asset recovery cases.
He is a specialist in insolvency litigation, acting both for and against administrators and liquidators, banking and finance institutions and also large creditors.
Danny has over 20 years' experience as a litigator in complex and high value insolvency and fraud cases. He is currently working on a number of large investigations and cases in London, but also significant cross border cases in Luxembourg, Malta, Cayman, Guernsey, Belize and BVI.
Danny is a member of R3 (Association of Business Recovery Professionals).
- Advising administrators, liquidators, supervisors of CVAs re: Validity of appointments; Sale of assets; Property matters; Antecedent transactions; Litigation
- Advising trustees in bankruptcy on all contentious matters
- Directors disqualification
- Directors on duties: Fiduciary; Duty to creditors; Antecedent transactions; Conflicts of interest
- Advising landlords on all: Recovery matters; Tenant insolvency
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Partner, Barnett Alexander Chart
Associate Solicitor, Barnett Alexander Chart
Qualified, Wilde & Partners