Mishcon de Reya is hosting a breakfast panel discussion on the future of mobility on Wednesday 26 June, as part of the firm's technology-focused Shaping Cities series.
From driverless cars and on-demand public transport to drone deliveries and magnetic motors, technology is rapidly changing the way we move both people and goods. In turn this will have a huge impact on London's infrastructure and our built environment.
The event kicks off with a keynote address from Heidi Alexander, Deputy London Mayor for Transport, on London's future transport landscape, followed by panel discussions on transport and logistics. Panellists include
- Neil Fulton - Chief Operating Officer, Connect Places Catapult
- Lucy Yu - Director of Public Policy, FiveAl
- Andrew Blogg - Co-Founder and Director, Future Aerial Innovations
- Matteo de Renzi - CEO of Western Europe, Gett
- Phill Davies - Co-Founder and Commercial Director, Magway
- Duncan Walker - Co-Founder and Managing Director, Skysports
If you would like more information, please contact Stephen Rowe.
Previous Shaping Cities events have looked at the impact of technology on the built environment and the retail sector.