Victoria is a Partner in Mishcon Private, a commercial litigator acting for a wide variety of clients including high profile and high net worth individuals, corporations, families and family offices.
Victoria advises on complex commercial cases, including director and shareholder disputes as well as partnership issues, general contractual matters and fraud. She is experienced in the issuing and defending of freezing injunctions, asset protection and defending extradition requests.
As a key part of her private client work, Victoria acts as a trusted advisor - assisting her clients with any dispute that might arise; including issues between partners (business and romantic), disputes over gifts/loans, problems involving children/their education or issues with friends and family.
Victoria is a member of the London Solicitors Litigation Association.
Victoria is a mentor for the start ups taking part in MDR LAB.
- Successfully obtained judgment for the claimants in a 30 day Chancery Division fraud trial. Currently acting on the enforcement proceedings arising from this matter in multiple jurisdictions
- Successfully defended an extradition request for a Russian oligarch following a dispute with a former business partner
- Acted for the chairman of a Russian bank in a dispute with former minority shareholder
- Successfully defended an extradition request by Greece for a successful businessman
- Represented several defendants in the Axiom Legal Financing Fund litigation
- Acted for the long term partner of a high profile businessman obtaining a freezing injunction over €200m
- Represented a prominent Russian oligarch in a dispute with former business partner
- Acted in a partnership dispute between former business partners who had been involved in a private equity acquisition of an Italian power company
- Settled a family dispute involving the division of over £100m of London properties.
- Acted in a high value dispute between two charities
- Regularly advises shareholders about their ability to bring claims against majority shareholders as a result of actions by the board and the conduct of a business generally
- Regularly advises clients in relation to highly personal matters such as issues with children (bullying or difficulties involving schools or university) and luxury assets (yachts, cars, planes, jewellery)
Victoria began her career as a barrister, specialising in prosecuting and defending fraud and financial crimes.
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya
Assistant, Mishcon de Reya
Tenant, 23 Essex Street
BPP (BVC), Bedingfield Scholar, Gray's Inn
City University (PgDL), David Karmel Award; City University Award
Cambridge University, New Hall, Social and Political Sciences (BA Hons)