Jessica is an Associate in the Immigration department. Her clients include high net worth individuals and businesses that require advice on a broad range of UK Immigration matters.
Jessica particularly advises high net worth clients looking to relocate to the UK, and has extensive experience with applications under the Tier 1 and sole representative of overseas business routes. The ultimate goal for many of these clients is to obtain British citizenship, and Jessica provides long-term strategic advice to clients to achieve this taking into consideration their future plans. Jessica has had considerable success in obtaining citizenship for clients who do not meet the absence requirement.
Jessica also advises on human rights applications and discretionary leave applications. She has considerable experience in bringing judicial review cases and appeals to the tribunal in order to successfully obtain results for clients. Her particular successes includes obtaining visas for elderly parents to remain in the UK with their British family, and successfully arguing that clients' previous conduct should not bar them from being able to obtain visas or enter the UK. Jessica also advises on complex asylum claims often involving political persecution.
Given Jessica's breadth of practical experience and knowledge in various different immigration categories, she is able to develop creative solutions for individual client circumstances and can advise on all options to enter or remain in the UK.
- Assisting high net worth individuals, their families and staff with tailored immigration solutions.
- Complex naturalisation and registration applications, especially where clients have excess absences from the UK.
- Assisting with a petition to the UN Human Rights Committee.
- Registration application for an adopted child.
- Overturning a suspended Tier 2 licence.
- Appeals to the Immigration tribunal.