Jessica is an Associate in the Immigration department, where she trained for three years prior to qualifying as a Solicitor. Her clients include high net worth individuals and businesses that require advice on a range of UK Immigration matters.
Jessica has experience advising on exceptional and complex British citizenship applications, indefinite leave to remain and discretionary leave to remain applications. She regularly advises on all points based system applications, family and European applications, and also assists clients with appeals to the immigration tribunal.
As part of the firm's Tier 2 Business Immigration group, Jessica assists with sponsor licences, compliance audits and Tier 2 visa applications, and has experience in reinstating suspended licences.
In addition to UK immigration options, Jessica also advises clients with economic citizenship applications.
- Assisting high net worth individuals, their families and staff with tailored immigration solutions.
- Complex naturalisation and registration applications, especially where clients have excess absences from the UK.
- Assisting with a petition to the UN Human Rights Committee.
- Registration application for an adopted child.
- Overturning a suspended Tier 2 licence.
- Appeals to the Immigration tribunal.