Idina Glyn is a Partner in the Private Group, specialising in advising landed estates, UHNW individuals, rural businesses, and charities.
She acts on transactional and advisory property matters, including the acquisition, tax, succession, and ownership of country houses and estates, alongside onshore tax, trust, charity, and super prime central London property matters.
She has a particular interest and expertise in acting for owners of high profile landed estates and rural businesses with commercial or charitable enterprises, such as house opening businesses and vineyards.
Idina has been recognised as a Top Recommended Landed Estate Lawyer by Spear's.
- Providing property, tax and succession advice to both rural and Central London landed estates, including those with substantial in-hand farming operations, commercial businesses, and mines and minerals.
- Acting on the sale, export and acceptance in lieu of nationally significant and conditionally exempt works of art.
- Acting on the sale and purchase of super prime Central London houses, including some worth in excess of £25m and sold on a turn-key basis.
- Designing and negotiating a collaboration agreement between a prominent designer and landed estate, and advising on arrangements to protect the estate's intellectual property.
- Acting for environmental and heritage property charities, including on acquisitions, leases, chattels, and governance.
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Senior Associate, Forsters LLP
Associate, Forsters LLP
Trainee, Forsters LLP
University of Oxford, MA History and Politics (First Class Honours)