Sarah is a Legal Director in our Real Estate department. She is an experienced finance lawyer who advises corporates, investors, developers, financial institutions and funds on domestic and cross-border debt finance transactions, including property acquisition and development finance, corporate acquisition finance and general corporate lending. This includes acting on all aspects of bilateral and syndicated finance, guarantee, security and intercreditor issues. Sarah's clients include banks, real estate developers, corporates, private equity funds, investment funds, HNWs and family offices.
- Acting for the lender of fixed rate facilities in the region of £180m to fund the re-development of one of the City's most iconic buildings
- Advising the borrower of facilities of £90m to fund the acquisition of a portfolio of properties in the UK.
- Acting for the syndicated lenders of a circa £52m property acquisition and development facility to finance the development of a higher education facility in London comprising teaching and student accommodation
- Advising a luxury fashion brand on a circa €170m revolving credit facility provided by a multi-bank-club
- Advising an investment fund lender, arranger and security agent on a circa £85m property development facility to finance the speculative construction of a brand new state-of-the-art office development in central London
Legal Director, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Hammonds Llp (now Squire Patton Boggs) (qualifying August 2007)
College of Law (Birmingham) Lpc
Llb English and French laws