Sarah is a Managing Associate in the firm's Property Litigation Group. She specialises in a wide range of contentious issues with an emphasis on commercial landlord and tenant disputes and high value residential disputes.
Sarah's experience includes acting for a tenant of Heron Tower on its opposition to the renaming of the building as Salesforce Tower, defending listed building proceedings and advising property owners in party wall disputes.
- Advising individuals, institutional and private investors, banks, insolvency practitioners, developers, corporate occupiers, local authorities, charities and social enterprises.
- Advising on business lease renewals, rent and service charge arrears recovery, rent review disputes, breaches of lease, service charge disputes, dilapidations and property-related insolvency.
- Advising on break notices and the reasonableness of a landlord's refusal of consent to assign/sublet or carry out works.
- Advising on possession claims, forfeiture and squatters.
- Advising on party wall, boundary disputes, trespass, restrictive covenants and nuisance.
- Advising on agency disputes.
- Advising on premises licensing applications for leisure property owners and occupiers including pubs, bars, hotels and cinemas.
- Sarah speaks French and German.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Solicitor, CMS Cameron McKenna LLP
Trainee Solicitor, CMS Cameron McKenna LLP
Legal Practice Course, BPP London
Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP London
BA (Hons) French and German, Brasenose College, Oxford