Roberta is an Associate in the Employment department. She advises corporate and private clients on all aspects of immigration and nationality law.
Roberta has significant experience obtaining sponsor licences for companies ranging from start-ups to large multinationals including the banking, film and production, health, research and technology sectors, obtaining sponsorship for their workers as well as providing support on maintaining a sponsor licence once awarded and providing advice on prevention of illegal working.
Roberta also advises individuals applying for permission to enter, permission to stay and indefinite leave to remain in the UK on the various immigration routes open to them and assisting individuals with applying for British citizenship. She is committed to achieving the best possible results for all our clients and is known for providing excellent client care.
Roberta is a member of the Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA) and the Law Society.
- Advising on sponsor licence applications (Skilled Worker, Global Business Mobility and Temporary Worker), sponsor compliance support and prevention of illegal working.
- Advising on Skilled Worker, Global Business Mobility and Temporary Workers applications (including applications for dependants).
- Advising on Investors, Entrepreneurs, UK Expansion Worker and Global Talent visa applications (including applications for dependants).
- Advising on British citizenship and Settlement applications (including advising on complex naturalisation applications for clients who did not meet the residence requirements).
- Advising on Visitor visas.
- Advising on applications for family members under Appendix FM.
- Advising on applications for status under the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS).
- Advising on applications made under other immigration routes: Frontier Worker permits, Students and Ancestry applications.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Associate, Vanessa Ganguin Immigration Law
Trainee, Jones Chase Employment Lawyers
Paralegal, Ganguin Samartin
University of Law, Legal Practice Course
London University, LLB Law (Hons)