Richard is a Partner in Mishcon de Reya's Corporate department where he is an expert in corporate finance and M&A. His work covers a wide range of industries including real estate, finance, life science and biotech, fashion and leisure. Clients range from mid-sized PLCs and other corporates to high profile entrepreneurs.
Richard led the Mishcon de Reya team acting for longstanding client Allied Commercial Exporters on commercial property and property lending arrangements. Richard also dealt with the disposal of bioscience client Quotient Bioscience Limited Group to Pharmaron Beijing Co Ltd and advised listed property client Helical Bar plc on its acquisition of Renaissance Villages Limited.
- Advising QBS Holdings on the sale of Quotient Bioresearch Group Limited to Pharmaron Beijing Co Ltd
- Advising Helical Bar plc on the acquisition of Renaissance Villages Limited
- Advising Allied Commercial Exporters on corporate, real estate and finance related matters
- Advising Auriens on corporate, real estate and IP matters
- Advising Fenton Whelan Limited on the share purchase and subscription by West One Holdings Limited
- Advising Siahaf on corporate, real estate and financing matters
- Advising Stylus Media Group Limited on its acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Acre White Limited
- Advising Z Hotels on its corporate reorganisation
- Advising Zesty Limited, providers of an online healthcare booking platform, on its latest fundraising round
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Senior Assistant, Gouldens (now Jones Day)
Qualified, Titmuss Sainer & Webb (now Dechert)