Oli is dispute resolution Associate who specialises in fraud litigation and injunctions. He has experience with Search Orders, Freezing Orders, Delivery-Up and Computer Imaging Orders. Oli also frequently acts in cases involving data-theft and cyber-security.
His broader commercial litigation experience includes acting in breach of contract, competition and insolvency claims.
A fluent French speaker, Oli is regularly called upon to use his language skills for clients fighting opponents or enforcing against assets in French speaking jurisdictions in Europe and Africa.
Oli is a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- Acting for a multinational company to obtain a freezing order against a senior employee of its UK subsidiary.
- Acting for a UK supermarket retailer in a substantial competition claim involving the setting of credit card interchange fees.
- Acting for a multinational company in litigation involving investment fraud and money laundering, with parallel criminal investigations in England and Switzerland and insolvency proceedings in London.
- Acting for a high-profile banker who faced criminal investigations and extradition from the UK, as well as large-scale commercial litigation in London.
- Acting for an AIM listed company, obtaining a search and delivery-up order, in litigation involving data-theft of and breach of restrictive covenants by a senior employee.
- Obtaining urgent injunctions to prevent the misuse of private information by blackmailers and publication by the press.
- Acting for victims of phone hacking in claims against News Group Newspapers.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Trainee Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Paralegal, Mishcon de Reya
Kings College, London, European Studies Ba (Hons)
IEP Paris (Sciences Po), Diplôme International