Niki is a Managing Associate in the Corporate department. She advises on a full range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures, and has worked on a number of cross-border transactions. Her experience covers a wide range of sectors including betting and gaming, technology, retail and leisure.
Niki is a member of the firm's Betting & Gaming group and she regularly advises clients in this sector in relation to corporate and commercial matters. Niki also provides regulatory advice to clients in this sector in relation to UK licensing requirements and compliance with the Gambling Commission's Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice.
- Advising the owners of Direct Ferries (the world's largest online ferry ticket aggregator) in connection with an investment by Livingbridge (a mid-market private equity firm)
- Advising minority shareholders of Stride Gaming plc on the admission to trading of its shares on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange
- Advising Dechado Group (the owner of Pets Corner) on the acquisition of PamPurredPets
- Advising the owners of Strata Products (a third generation family run business) on the sale of the business to RPC Group Plc
- Advising The Intertain Group Limited in relation to its acquisition of Jackpotjoy.com and its ongoing business relationship with Gamesys Limited
- Advising Table Top Entertainment Limited on the sale of its business and assets to The Stride Gaming Group
- Advising 188bet.com in relation to general corporate and regulatory matters
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee, Mishcon de Reya
BPP Law School, Holborn LPC
University of Surrey, Guildford, Law (LLB)