Niki is a Managing Associate in the Corporate department. She advises on a full range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures, and has worked on a number of cross-border transactions. Her experience covers a wide range of sectors including betting and gaming, technology, retail and leisure.
Niki is a core member of the firm's Betting & Gaming group and she regularly advises clients in this sector in relation to corporate and commercial matters including acquisitions and intra-group arrangements. Niki also provides gambling licensing, regulatory and compliance advice to regulated gambling clients.
- Advising Catena Operations Limited on the acquisition of the award-winning sports affiliate site, Bettingpro.com.
- Advising Catena Media on its acquisition of the assets of Online Media (UK)
- Providing gambling licensing, regulatory and compliance advice to a number of online gambling operators including 188bet.com, Videoslots, Draftkings and Gaming Innovation Group
- Advising The Intertain Group Limited in relation to its acquisition of Jackpotjoy.com and its ongoing business relationship with Gamesys Limited
- Advising Dechado Group (the owner of Pets Corner) on the acquisition of PamPurredPets
- Advising the owners of Strata Products (a third generation family run business) on the sale of the business to RPC Group Plc
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee, Mishcon de Reya
BPP Law School, Holborn LPC
University of Surrey, Guildford, Law (LLB)