Niki is a Partner in the Corporate department and a regulatory specialist in the Betting and Gaming group. Niki has nearly 10 years' experience advising clients in the gambling and gaming sectors and regularly advises operators, software developers and platform providers in relation to commercial agreements, regulatory and compliance matters including anti-money laundering, consumer protection and marketing, compliance assessments and regulatory enforcement action.
Niki also advises on a full range of corporate transactions, including sales and acquisitions, reorganisations and joint ventures, and has worked on a number of cross-border transactions. Her experience covers a wide range of sectors including betting and gaming, technology, retail and leisure.
Niki has been recognised by Legal 500 as a 'Next generation partner' in Betting & Gaming and is acknowledged as 'up and coming' in Chambers. Niki is also a general member of the International Masters of Gaming Law (IMGL).
- Providing coordinated regulatory and commercial advice to various clients assessing their strategy across multiple jurisdictions
- Advising multiple operators in connection with regulatory enforcement action by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain
- Providing regulatory advice to Jackpotjoy in connection with its conditional acquisition of Gamesys' business
- Advising Catena Operations Limited on a number of UK business acquisitions including gg.co.uk, Bettingpro.com and Online Media (UK)
- Advising Dechado Group (the owner of Pets Corner) on the acquisition of PamPurredPets
- Advising the owners of Strata Products (a third generation family run business) on the sale of the business to RPC Group Plc
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee, Mishcon de Reya
BPP Law School, Holborn LPC
University of Surrey, Guildford, Law (LLB)