Jaimee is a Managing Associate in the firm's Intellectual Property department. She specialises in all aspects of trade mark and design law from brand clearance, filing strategy and international portfolio management through to trade mark and design registry disputes and enforcement in the UK, EU and worldwide. She has represented clients in the UK IPO, EU IPO, High Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and General Court of Justice of the EU.
Jaimee works with clients in a wide range of industries, including: hospitality; retail; betting and gaming; fashion; media and entertainment; real estate; professional services; and pharmaceutical.
She completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice at Oxford University in 2014 and is a member of the Society for Junior Intellectual Property Practitioners (IPSoc).
- Brand clearance and trade mark and design filing strategy
- Managing worldwide trade mark and design filing programmes and portfolios
- Opposition and cancellation disputes at UK IPO, EU IPO and General Court of Justice of the EU
- Management of international trade mark and design registry disputes
- UK trade mark litigation at High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court
Articles and Publications
Inside IP: Nestlé's UK shape trade mark for Kit Kat refused registration
Musical chairs? Not such a good game from the IPEC
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Associate, Dechert LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Dechert LLP
University of Oxford, Postgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice
University of Warwick, European Law (French) LLB