David is an Associate in Mishcon Private, specialising in Immigration law. Having trained at the firm prior to qualifying, David advises his clients, which include high net worth individuals and businesses, on a wide range of UK Immigration issues.
David has expertise advising on Tier 1 (Investor) and (Entrepreneur), Tier 2 and Tier 5 applications under the Home Office Points Based System. He is experienced in providing practical and commercial solutions for European nationals and their dependants seeking to settle in the UK. David pays particular attention to British naturalisation and citizenship applications, especially those that require exceptional consideration.
David is also a member of Mishcon de Reya's Sport group, providing advice to professional sportspersons and their clubs on a range of Immigration matters.
- Obtaining Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK of an ultra-high net worth applicant and her family despite having substantial excess absences.
- Successfully urging the Secretary of State to exercise her discretion to grant naturalisation to an applicant who had been unable to meet all of the Home Office requirements.
- Obtaining Permanent Residence for a European national based on a historic qualifying five year period.
- Obtaining in-country extensions of visit visas in emotionally compelling circumstances.
- Ensuring Indefinite Leave to Remain for the sole representative of an overseas business and his dependent children.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee, Mishcon de Reya
Sheffield University, BA (Hons) History