Danny is an Associate within the Corporate department. He boasts extensive experience spanning a range of corporate matters, including private mergers and acquisitions, early and late stage equity fundraisings, restructurings, venture capital investments and general corporate advisory matters.
Danny has acted for clients spanning a wide range of industries, ranging from insurance and legal firms, to software and technology companies. Danny holds a keen interest in the environmental, social and governance (ESG) space, including the clean tech, renewables and electric vehicle sectors. He has advised numerous B Corp and ESG focussed companies, and is a member of Mishcon's Purpose group.
- Advised YuLife Holdings Ltd on their $120m Series C equity fundraise - Sector: Insurance
- Advised RPA Supervisor AS on their $20m Series A equity fundraise - Sector: Software (intelligence and automation)
- Advised Get Least Ltd on their merger with Insightful Holdings Limited - Sector: Real Estate tech
- Advised Omprompt Holdings Limited on their sale to Elemica International, Inc - Sector: Technology (automation of supply chain processes and documentation management)
- Advised the NowVertical Group on the acquisition of Exonar Ltd - Sector: Software (data, analytics and vertical intelligence)
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Taylor Vinters LLP
PSLA, White & Case
BPP Law School
Law, Lancaster University