Callum is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution Department, with a particular focus on civil fraud, injunctive relief and commercial litigation.
He has experience of working for both individuals and corporate clients across a wide range of complex, multi-jurisdictional disputes, including those involving allegations of conspiracy, dishonesty, breach of fiduciary and director duties, misappropriation of funds and confidential information, breach of restrictive covenants and shareholder/partnership disputes. He has been involved in litigation, including obtaining injunctions, in a number of overseas jurisdictions such as the Cayman Islands, Mauritius, Malta, Canada, and the United States.
Callum has experience in obtaining injunctive relief in the High Court, including search orders, delivery up orders, computer imaging orders, disclosure orders and freezing orders. He is also involved in a number of the firm's technology initiatives.
- Acting for one of the world's largest companies in a multi-jurisdictional $1.5bn conspiracy claim, including obtaining a variety of injunctive relief (in England and elsewhere) in support of enforcement of an arbitral award.
- Acting for a major European bank in relation to multi-jurisdictional litigation involving a multi-million pound fraud relating to non-performing loans and asset dissipation.
- Successfully represented employers in retrieving confidential information taken by former employees.
- Acting for Cayman based companies in High Court litigation who were victims of a Ponzi-style fraudulent trading scheme.
- Acting for the victim of a $5m authorised push payment scheme fraud in High Court litigation.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Northumbria University, Legal Practice Course
Durham University, LLB Law