Attilio is a Partner in the Corporate department of Mishcon Future. He specialises in venture and growth capital fundraisings with a particular focus on university spin-out companies, primarily in the technology and life sciences sectors where he helps to bridge the gap between entrepreneurial academics and institutional investors.
He advises on a broad range of funding transactions for companies and investors from start-up and seed rounds to major institutional rounds and has acted for a number of venture capital backed companies from incorporation to exit.
Attilio supports founders and entrepreneurs on spinning out of research institutions, participating in incubator or accelerator programmes, fundraising, corporate governance and acquisitions, disposals and exits.
Attilio also has experience of guiding a wide range of domestic and international clients through the UK's national security regime.
- Advised an AI technology solutions spin out on a £17m funding round combined with the launch of a new joint venture with one of its strategic investors.
- Advised a maintenance technology company on a £16m secondary share sale transaction.
- Advised a drug discovery biotechnology company on a £10.5m funding round.
- Advised an intravenous nutrition therapy company on a £3.74m Series A funding round.
- Advised a company developing a personalised running coaching app on its £1.9m seed funding round.
- Advised an antibody therapeutics company on its $1m pre-seed funding round.
- Supported a global venture capital fund on the national security aspects of its investment in a company developing novel AI technologies for the control and performance of robotics and machine and industrial processes.
Partner, Mishcon de Reya
Partner, Taylor Vinters
Senior Associate, Penningtons Manches Cooper
Solicitor, Blake Morgan
Nottingham Law School, GDL, LPC & LLB
University of Leeds, BA (Hons) History