The real estate and construction industries are responsible for around 40% of the world’s carbon emissions. Join us for this Mishcon Academy: Digital Session - a live session on Zoom which will consider what our sector can do to help turn the tide on climate change.
- Amanda Levete CBE, a RIBA Stirling Prize winning architect and Founder and Principal of architectural practice AL_A
- André Gibbs, Partner at Argent and Joint Lead on Argent Related’s development of Brent Cross Town
- Brendan Wallace, Co-founder and Managing Partner of VC fund Fifth Wall
- Professor Carlos Moreno, Associate Professor at the Sorbonne in Paris, Special Envoy for Smart Cities to the Mayor of Paris and creator of the '15 minute city' concept.
This session will be chaired by Liz Hamson, Editor of Property Week.
As part of our discussion we will hear from the founders of three innovative businesses on the solutions they are providing to the sustainability challenge:
- Brittany Harris, co-founder and CEO of Qualis Flow
- Felix Kiefl, co-founder and CPO of VoltStorage
- Richard Hardiman, founder and CEO of RanMarine Technology.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the link and password to join this live session.
Please click here to view our guide for participants. You will have an opportunity to ask questions during the session, but if you would like to ask the panel any questions in advance or if you have any technical questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.