Tom is a Managing Associate in the Real Estate department, specialising in commercial real estate.
He has experience in a variety of property transactions including acquisitions, disposals and management of investment property; acting for developers, vendors and purchasers on development matters; and advising on landlord and tenant work, having acted for both institutional landlords and several high profile tenants across the office and retail sectors.
Tom has also provided real estate support for corporate and finance led transactions.
In addition, Tom is one of Mishcon de Reya's Tech Champions. As part of this role, he assists in technology products which help the Real Estate department automate various tasks and provide a more efficient service.
- Acting for a number of high profile tenants in both the retail and office sectors, including pre-lets and agreements for lease subject to development obligations.
- Acting on the acquisition of institutional funder’s property portfolios and the disposal of such portfolios.
- Acting for institutional landlords and traditional central London estates in the management and development of their assets.
- Acting on the sale of the residential ground rent interests at One Hyde Park.
- Advising on the development of Battersea Power Station.
- Acting for Delancey on the sale of 185 Park Street, SE1.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Addleshaw Goddard LLP
Associate, King & Wood Mallesons LLP
Trainee, SJ Berwin / King & Wood Mallesons LLP
College of Law, LPC
College of Law, GDL
Kings College London, History