Oliver is an Associate in the Real Estate department.
He specialises in commercial property and advises clients across a wide range of transactions including development, investment and management work. He also has experience in advising lenders and borrowers on real estate finance transactions.
Oliver has extensive experience dealing with landlord and tenant matters, acting for overseas investment landlords and a number of high profile tenants with particular expertise in the retail sector.
- Part of a team advising a charity relating to the property aspects of a £100 million business sale.
- Acting for a well known national retailer in taking numerous lettings and pre-lets across England and Wales.
- Acting for an overseas investor in connection with its acquisition of various high profile central London buildings and the ongoing management of those buildings.
- Acting for a development company in connection with the acquisition (pre-planning) and subsequent disposal (post-planning) of a mixed-use development site subject to an occupational pub lease.
- Acting for a high profile retailer in connection with a share sale to an overseas investor and the related due-diligence on its extensive portfolio of over 400 leasehold properties.
- Advising on landlord and tenant matters, including new leases, lease renewals, rent deposit deeds and general day-to-day management issues.
- Acting for a senior lender in connection with a bridging loan to a development company, secured with a charge over the future development land.
Associate, Russell-Cooke LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Darbys LLP (now Knights plc)
LPC, Oxford Brookes University
GDL, Oxford Institute of Legal Practice
Geography and Planning, Newcastle University