Min is a Managing Associate in the Firm's White Collar Crime Group.
She has experience of defending both individuals and corporates in criminal proceedings, and is experienced in internal and regulatory investigations in the financial services sector. She has particular expertise in representing individuals in complex fraud and financial crime proceedings as well as corruption investigations.
In 2015 Min spent six months on secondment to a major bank where she gained significant experience of cases concerning mis-sold financial products. She made strategic decisions in complex cases and provided advice and recommendations to senior stakeholders at all stages of the proceedings.
According to Counsel, Min is "…immensely diligent…in a manner beyond her PQE, a real asset to the team…".
She is a committee member of the Young Fraud Lawyer Association, and is listed in the 2018 Global Investigations Review special on Women in Investigations, recognising 100 outstanding female lawyers in the field.
- Advising a high profile company and three of its executives in an SFO investigation into corruption in the Middle East.
- Advising a company subject to a section 7 Bribery Act investigation; the company was accused of having inadequate controls to prevent bribes that were paid to domestic public officials.
- Advising an institution in a public inquiry.
- Acting for an individual being investigated by the FCA for insider dealing; resulted in no further action being taken against our client.
- Representing Mazher Mahmood, known as ‘the fake sheikh’, in preparation for, and during, his trial at the Old Bailey for perverting the course of justice.
- Advising individuals in connection with the EURIBOR and LIBOR investigations and prosecutions being conducted by UK and overseas authorities.
- Advising individuals subject to FCA enforcement investigations.
- Acting for Andy Coulson in relation to allegations of conspiracy to intercept communications and conspiracy to corrupt public officials whilst Editor of the News of the World.
- Acting for the Group Financial Accountant of Torex plc who was prosecuted by the SFO for conspiracy to defraud and false accounting following the collapse of Torex.
- Advising on two Section 166 FCA Skilled Persons Reviews regarding the regulated entities business conduct.
Articles and Publications
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Kingsley Napley LLP
Associate, DLA Piper LLP
Trainee, DLA Piper LLP