Larry is a Partner in the Corporate department. He is a corporate transactional lawyer specialising in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity, structuring and asset protection, with a wealth of experience handling transactions both in the UK and cross border. His wide-ranging corporate and commercial expertise attracts a variety of clients, from boards to individuals.
With over 25 years' experience in this area, Larry's client base spans a diverse range of sectors including, retail, breweries, gas and oil, telecoms, pharmaceuticals and new technology. He is recognised for his strong negotiation skills as well as his intelligent and innovative drafting.
Larry is a mentor for the start ups taking part in MDR LAB.
- Advising a major online social networking business on all aspects of its corporate and commercial engagement and related issues.
- Advising the joint venture between The Pears Group and LaSalle Investment Management on the sale of The Notting Hill Estate to Frogmore for £215m.
- Advised the majority shareholder of Central Asia Petroleum Ltd, the holding company of Kazakhstan's largest privately-owned oil company, JSC MangistauMunaiGaz in relation to the US$3.3 billion disposal of a 100% stake in MMG to Mangistau Investments - a joint venture between China National Petroleum Corporation and KazMunaiGas.
- Advised on the sale of a major interest in a quoted bank to the Nigerian Government.
- Advised on the reverse takeover of Roxspur plc by Cellular Holdings Limited.
- Advised on the acquisition of a Dutch and Belgium fixed line re-seller by Cellular Holdings Limited.
- Advised on the representation of an Australian Fund in consolidation of certain UK mobile communications-related interests to include the reverse takeover of an AIM listed shell.
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Qualified, Bayer Rosin
City of London Polytechnic (Business Law) LLB.