Harry is an Associate and litigator in Mishcon Private. He acts for high net-worth individuals and companies in a range of complex, often multi-jurisdictional, disputes. He has a broad experience of litigation, arbitration and mediation.
Harry is also member of the Reputation Protection team, providing high profile clients with pro-active advice, both contentious and non-contentious, concerning all aspects of reputation management and privacy.
Harry regularly delivers training to PR companies and publishers on changes to media law.
- Acting on behalf of a Canadian financier in a successful claim for unjust enrichment against a former contestant on Dragon's Den.
- Acting on behalf of a client in relation to a breach of contract claim against a prominent US technology company, which was successfully mediated.
- Acting on behalf of a high profile businessman in a multi-million pound fraud claim against an auction house, achieving an extremely successful settlement before trial.
- Representing a Georgian client in a high profile international commercial dispute in the High Court.
- Representing a Ukrainian client in an international arbitration
- Advising a client who is seeking to overturn a criminal conviction in the US.
- Obtaining a harassment injunction for a prominent London businessman.
- Obtaining an urgent privacy injunction against a newspaper in order to protect the identity of a child.
- Advising a well-known client in a successful attempt to remove fake reviews from the website Yelp.
- Advising a Chinese client who is moving his business operations to the UK on reputational issues.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Trainee, Mishcon de Reya
Trinity College Dublin, Politics & Philosophy