Harry is a litigator in Mishcon Private. His clients are often international, and include entrepreneurs, politicians and businesses. He specialises in advising clients on all aspects of reputation protection, including defamation, data protection, privacy and harassment. He also acts in a range of complex, often multi-jurisdictional, commercial, regulatory and public law disputes.
Harry leads the firm's involvement in the SPITE programme, Queen Mary's University's free legal advice service for victims of revenge porn.
In 2018, Harry was named as "one to watch" by Legal 500.
- Acting for the defendant in a high profile defamation/Data Protection Act claim brought by a Moroccan prince against a UK-based Arabic media company (Prince Moulay Hicham v Elaph Publishing).
- Acting for a prominent Russian businessman in relation to allegations published in the UK press.
- Obtaining a harassment injunction for a prominent London businessman.
- Obtaining an urgent privacy injunction against a newspaper in order to protect the identity of a child.
- Regularly acting for politically exposed clients against due diligence organisations (e.g. World Check).
- Acting for a UK politician in relation to an ethics enquiry.
- Acting for Leave.EU in relation to an enquiry by the Electoral Commission.
- Acting for a high profile charity in relation to an investigation by the Charity Commission.
- Acting for a prominent businessman in a multi-million pound fraud claim against an auction house.
- Acting for a Ukrainian client in a high value international arbitration.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Trainee, Mishcon de Reya
Trinity College Dublin, Politics & Philosophy