Harry is a litigator in Mishcon Private. He acts on a range of complex, often multi-jurisdictional, disputes, many of which have a reputational and/or political element.
Harry's practice covers all aspects of reputation protection, including defamation, privacy, harassment and data protection. He also acts on a range of commercial, regulatory, human rights and public law disputes.
Harry is a member of the firm's Politics & Law, Russia, Group Action and Jurisdiction groups.
Harry co-leads the firm's relationship with Queen Mary University on the SPITE project, which provides pro-bono legal advice to victims of revenge porn.
- Regularly acting for high profile clients in defamation claims against newspapers and online publications.
- Obtaining urgent privacy and/or harassment injunctions on behalf of companies and individuals.
- Acting for clients in claims under the GDPR, and making Data Subject Access Requests.
- Acting for politically exposed clients against due diligence organisations (e.g. World Check, Bridger).
Public law, Regulatory and Human Rights Litigation
- Acting for the Rohingya people against Facebook.
- Representing a client seeking to persuade Parliament to include a public interest defence to the Official Secrets Act.
- Representing a prominent UK politician in relation to an ethics enquiry.
- Acting for Leave.EU in relation to an enquiry by the Electoral Commission.
- Acting for a high profile charity in relation to an investigation by the Charity Commission.
- Acting for Russian clients in a multi-billion dollar multi-jurisdictional family dispute.
- Acting for Russian, Ukrainian and Georgian clients in high value High Court cases and arbitrations.
- Representing clients in two high profile and valuable fraud claims against a prominent auction house.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Trainee, Mishcon de Reya
Trinity College Dublin, Politics & Philosophy