Gwen is an Associate in the Competition Team.
She is currently advising a global technology company in relation to its confidential damages claim against various producers of components, and is part of the team advising a major European retailer in its settlement negotiations with various producers of household electronics.
Prior to joining Mishcon de Reya, Gwen trained in Linklaters' London and Brussels offices. She has a broad competition law background, gained from working on high profile EU Commission Investigations and transactional matters.
- Advising a global technology giant in relation to its stand-alone damages claim in the UK in relation to losses suffered as a result of price fixing of a key input.
- Advising a large technology company in relation to its appeal against the European Commission's decision in the TV and computer monitor tubes cartel
- Acting for a large investment bank in relation to the EU investigation into the Credit Default Swaps market
- Advising a business in in relation to complex pricing issues and potential breaches of Article 102
Mergers and Markets
- Advising on procurement issues for an international corporate within the transport sector.
- Advising a large retail business in relation to national and localised competition aspects of a UK Phase I merger
- Advising on Phase I merger remedies in the retail sector for a large UK business
- Advising a large food sector business on the competition aspects of the potential acquisition of a large competitor
Associate, Mishcon de Reya
The University of Law (Moorgate), Legal Practice Course
The University of Law (Bloomsbury), Graduate Diploma in Law
Royal Holloway University, History BA (Hons)