Fiona Callaghan is a Managing Associate in the Residential Property Team in the Private department.
She is an expert with over 10 years experience in all aspects of residential property including leasehold, freehold and new build properties.
Fiona provides advice on often complex sales, purchases and refinances in prime and super prime central London and surrounding areas for both domestic and international clients including for high net worth and high profile individuals.
- Acting in high value leasehold and freehold transactions for domestic and off-shore based individuals and companies.
- Dealing with Listed Buildings and properties in Conservation Areas.
- Acting on high value transactions with time restraints.
- Acting for borrowers and lenders on refinances.
- Dealing with Deeds of Surrender and Regrants, Deeds of Variation and Licences.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Senior Associate, Seddons Law LLP
Associate, Seddons Law LLP
Assistant Solicitor, Seddons Law LLP
Redferns Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
College of Law, Legal Practice Course
Bournemouth University, Law LLB (Hons)