Felix is a Managing Associate in the Finance and Banking Disputes group, specialising in complex financial services disputes and civil fraud claims, but also works on general commercial dispute resolution matters.
He has acted on a number of high-profile civil cases and internal investigations for both individual and corporate clients across a range of issues, including forex manipulation, financial mis-selling, bank payments and operations, and regulatory systems, controls and governance.
Felix is a member of the Financial Services Lawyers Association, the London Solicitors Litigation Association, and the Young Fraud Lawyers Association.
- Representing The ECU Group plc in its forex market manipulation claim against HSBC. The claim featured in The Lawyer's Top 20 Cases of 2021.
- Defending a firm of interdealer brokers accused of dishonest assistance in a claim brought by the liquidators of an insolvent company involved in an alleged MTIC/carousel fraud.
- Acting for individuals accused of fraudulent misrepresentation and breach of warranty in the sale of an national infrastructure business to a multi-national corporation.
- Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
- Associate, Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP
- Trainee Solicitor, Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP