Emma Webb is an Associate in the Core Corporate team.
She has experience on a range of UK and international corporate transactions for corporate and individual clients including mergers and acquisitions, shareholder agreements, reorganisations, joint ventures, fundraisings and general corporate advisory work.
Emma's experience covers a range of sectors including financial services, technology, real estate and consumer.
- Advising Charlie Mullins on the sale of Pimlico Plumbers to a US-based provider of home services owned by KKR.
- Advising Advanced Computer Software Group Limited on its acquisition of Smart Apprentices Limited.
- Advising on the sale of Nolan Partners Limited to Excel Sports Management.
- Advising Colliers on its acquisition of a majority interest in Paragon, a leading building consultancy and project management firm.
- Advising Turkish private equity group Esas Holding on the £115m sale of 15 Fetter Lane, EC4.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Hierons LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Hierons LLP
BPP Law School, LLM Legal Practice Course
BPP Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
University of Manchester, BA Politics, Philosophy and Economics
Articles and Publications
Putting purpose at the heart of corporate governance – the British Academy's recommendations
Corporate Governance of Climate Risk – the story so far