Alice is Of Counsel in the Real Estate department, specialising in commercial property, with extensive experience of dealing with acquisitions and disposals of investment property, development and financing. More recently she has been actively involved in a number of life science transactions and associated development work. In addition, she has a wide range of experience of asset management matters acting for both landlords and tenants in relation to office, retail and industrial units.
Alice acts for a variety of large institutional investors including Brookfield, AEW UK, UBS and private clients. Examples of recent matters include leading on the acquisition by a new life science fund of land in Stevenage to create a 33-acre life science hub and Brookfield's £714 million acquisition of Arlington.
Alice is a member of Women in Property and has been a tutor teaching the Commercial Property, Solicitors' Accounts, Interviewing and Advising and Negotiation modules and skill sessions at BPP University.
- Advising Brookfield on the real estate aspects of the acquisition of its Atom portfolio.
- Advising a global real estate fund on the acquisition, development and letting of a town centre life sciences facility in the south-east of England. Once completed, this facility will make available world leading laboratory and manufacturing space to SMEs on a short-term basis to encourage growth and development.
- Advised a life sciences fund on the acquisition of surplus development land in Stevenage (as part of a joint venture). We are involved in all aspects of the development of the 33-acre site, which sits adjacent to GSK’s R&D hub, to create a combined campus of 2.5 million sq. ft of office, laboratory and GMP facilities. The new life sciences campus will be one of the largest of its kind in the UK and Europe.
- Advising a life science fund on the purchase and development funding of a life science facility with significant elements of off-site modular construction and the purchase, development and leasing of 3 development sites in Oxford and Cambridge.
- Acting for Brookfield Office Properties on the asset management of several central London prime office buildings including Citypoint.
- Advising AEW UK in respect of a number of their recent acquisitions in the UK.
Of Counsel, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
LPC tutor in commercial property
University of Law, GDL and LPC (Distinction)
Newcastle, English Literation BA (Hons)