Katie is an Associate in the Reputation Protection and Crisis Management team in the Mishcon Private department.
Her work involves assisting clients, including high profile and high net worth individuals, companies, and families, on a range of contentious matters including defamation, privacy, data protection, harassment, confidentiality disputes, and commercial litigation.
Katie is a key member of the SPITE (Sharing and Publishing Images to Embarrass) project, a pro bono project in association with the Queen Mary University Legal Advice Centre advising victims of intimate image-based abuse.
- Acting for high-net-worth individuals on a complex multi-jurisdictional dispute.
- Acting for an international construction business on defending challenges against and enforcement of an injunction in respect of defamation and harassment.
- Advising clients on data protection rights, misuse of private information and breach of confidence.
- Obtaining de-listing and take-down of defamatory and false content hosted by Internet Service Providers including Google and Bing, and Content Platforms such as Glassdoor.
- Providing post-publication advice to clients that are the subject of smear campaigns and inaccurate reporting, including individuals and corporates.
- Advising clients who have had intimate images shared without their consent.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Legal Assistant, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Assistant Advisor, MDR Mayfair
Paralegal, Mishcon de Reya LLP
University of Nottingham, BA (Hons) History