Gwen is a Managing Associate in the Competition Team.
She is currently advising a global technology company in relation to its confidential damages claim against various producers of components, and is part of the team advising a major European retailer in its settlement negotiations with various producers of household electronics.
Prior to joining Mishcon de Reya, Gwen trained in Linklaters' London and Brussels offices. She has a broad competition law background, gained from working on high profile EU Commission Investigations and transactional matters.
- Advising a global technology giant in relation to its stand-alone damages claim in the UK in relation to losses suffered as a result of price fixing of a key input.
- Advising a large technology company in relation to its appeal against the European Commission's decision in the TV and computer monitor tubes cartel
- Acting for a large investment bank in relation to the EU investigation into the Credit Default Swaps market
- Advising a business in in relation to complex pricing issues and potential breaches of Article 102
Mergers and Markets
- Advising on procurement issues for an international corporate within the transport sector.
- Advising a large retail business in relation to national and localised competition aspects of a UK Phase I merger
- Advising on Phase I merger remedies in the retail sector for a large UK business
- Advising a large food sector business on the competition aspects of the potential acquisition of a large competitor
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
The University of Law (Moorgate), Legal Practice Course
The University of Law (Bloomsbury), Graduate Diploma in Law
Royal Holloway University, History BA (Hons)