Alice is a Managing Associate in the Family department. She advises on a broad range of family law issues, including: divorce/dissolution and financial remedy proceedings; private law children matters (including relocation and schooling disputes); cohabitation disputes; nuptial and civil partnership agreements; and surrogacy. She has experience working for a wide variety of clients, including high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals, professionals, entrepreneurs, business-people, homemakers, those with significant inherited wealth and with links to/assets in multiple jurisdictions.
Alice is experienced in advising clients on a range of alternative dispute resolution processes, including arbitration, Private Financial Dispute Resolution hearings and mediations. She has acted for clients in numerous Private Financial Dispute resolution hearings and in arbitrations (children and financial) – often in highly acrimonious cases.
Alice is a member of Resolution, an organisation which believes in a constructive, non-confrontational approach to family law matters and campaigns for improvements to the family justice system.
Prior to qualifying at the Firm in September 2015, Alice spent her training contract working in Reputation Protection, Trust & Succession Disputes, Corporate, Private Commercial Litigation and Family. She continues to work closely with colleagues across the Firm, to ensure clients needs are met.
- AD v BC  EWHC 857 (Fam) – High Court: acting for the applicant wife in high value financial proceedings involving assets across multiple jurisdictions and arguments over non-disclosure and a pre-marital agreement.
- C v C  EWHC 3189 (Fam) – High Court: acting for the applicant wife in high value financial proceedings involving international parties and arguments over non-marital assets and contributions.
- Wyatt v Vince  UKSC 14 - Supreme Court of the United Kingdom: acting for the successful Appellant wife in financial remedy proceedings that had been brought almost 30 years after the parties' separation and 19 years since their divorce.
- Acting on a wide range of private children law issues, including successfully obtaining leave to internally relocate with a child and change their school following an equal shared care arrangement.
- Acting for clients in the context of jurisdiction disputes, including expediting divorce proceedings in this jurisdiction.
- Advising on and drafting pre and post nuptial and civil partnership agreements, frequently involving multiple jurisdictions.
- Acting for a client in anticipation of and following the birth of their second child as a result of an overseas surrogacy agreement. We obtained a Parental Order on an expedited basis, having worked closely with our Immigration team who had secured a discretionary stay, enabling the child to enter and reside in England pending registration as a British national and issue of a British passport.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee, Mishcon de Reya
LPC, University of Law
BA Jurisprudence (Law) (1st class), University of Oxford (Oriel College)