Real Estate Finance Partner Omega Poole joins the RE:Women panel 'Distressed Hotels: From Restructuring & Sell-Offs' on 5 May. From Government-backed loans, to furlough schemes and moratoriums on evictions, many businesses have been helped to stay afloat during the COVID-19 pandemic. In this RE:Women webinar, the panel of hotel and debt finance experts will consider:
- What has been happening across the hospitality industry, in particular hotels in the UK and globally?
- Have lenders started to foreclose on hotel investments?
- Are a stream of fire sales quietly happening behind closed doors?
- Or are we still waiting for the worst to hit?
The panel comprises:
- Omega Poole, Real Estate Finance Partner at Mishcon de Reya
- Carine Bonnejean, Managing Director at Christie's & Co
- Chris Kanwei, Founder at RealCorp Capital
- Mairead O'Sullivan, Managing Director at Situs AMC.
If you are a RE:Women member, register for the event by clicking here.