The COVID-19 pandemic has been a turning point for the restaurant industry, with many operators having pivoted in new directions, re-thought strategies and re-invented themselves to stay in the market.
In this session, our panel of industry operators and experts will examine how restaurants are adapting to this new reality and what we can expect of the industry outlook.
Topics will include:
- What has changed? What will remain the same?
- Has the balance of power between landlord and operator changed forever?
- Does the industry now need to focus on a purpose beyond just profit?
- Is there any future for the casual dining chain?
- The influences of technology and Brexit.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the link and password to join this live session.
Please click here to view our guide for participants. You will have an opportunity to ask questions during the session, but if you would like to ask the panel any questions in advance or if you have any technical questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.