The inaugural London International Disputes Week (LIDW) will celebrate and explore the role of London in the future of international dispute resolution. As part of the LIDW programme, Mishcon de Reya is hosting a panel discussion reflecting on London's heritage as a leading centre for competition disputes and analysing the potential impact of Brexit.
Sir Peter Roth, President of the Competition Appeal Tribunal
- Sarah Houghton, Moderator (Mishcon de Reya)
- Mark Hoskins QC (Brick Court)
- Andrew Hockley (Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner)
- Nicholas Heaton (Hogan Lovells)
- Derek Spitz (One Essex Court)