Lucy is a Professional Support Lawyer within the Real Estate department, dealing with training and knowhow. Her responsibilities include keeping the team up-to-date with legal developments, drafting template documents and answering legal queries.
Before joining Mishcon de Reya Lucy previously worked as a fee earner, where her work revolved around commercial property acquisitions and disposals and landlord and tenant work. She acted for a variety of clients, including institutional investors, pension funds and charities.
- Sale of a multi-let office building in central London for £55,600,000 under considerable time pressure from the lender.
- Sale of a retail property on Old Bond Street for £19,000,000 where contracts were exchanged within 24 hours of heads of terms being agreed.
- Leading a team on a portfolio sale of five properties for £35,500,000.
- Acquisition of numerous retail, office and industrial properties and then dealing with the ongoing asset management.
- Acting for two fashion retailers in respect of their premises on New Bond Street and Old Bond Street.
- Acting for two US law firms each taking a lease of premises at CityPoint.
- Acting for two broadcasters each taking a temporary lease of roofspace in Stratford for the 2012 Olympic Games.
- Providing support to the corporate department on transactions with real estate aspects.
Professional Support Lawyer, Mischon de Reya LLP
Senior Solicitor, Macfarlanes
Assistant Solicitor, Macfarlanes
Trainee Solicitor, Macfarlanes
Nottingham Law School ,Legal Practice Course
Nottingham Law School , Postgraduate Diploma in Law
Edinburgh University , MA (Hons) History