Laura is a Partner in the Real Estate Dispute Resolution group. She is the main point of contact for private individuals and also acts for landed estates, significant property owning companies, large corporate occupiers and retailers.
Laura has significant experience in dealing with commercial landlord and tenant issues, including consents, business lease renewals, dilapidations, rent arrears recovery and service charge disputes. She also has a wealth of experience in relation to mixed-use and residential property, frequently acting for both high net worth individuals and property management companies.
Chambers & Partners has described her as "full of energy, very practical but also fearless".
- Acting for a landlord of a high end second homes development in a complex service charge dispute
- Providing strategic advice to a large developer in relation to removal of existing tenants in connection with a redevelopment scheme
- Acting for both landlords and tenants in statutory lease extension and enfranchisement cases and in relation to tenants' rights of first refusal
- Dealing with complex breaches of lease and alterations disputes involving multiple parties
- Advising landlords of residential accommodation in relation to statutory requirements
- Acting for both landlords and tenants in possession claims and advising in relation to all types of residential tenancies
- Successfully obtaining an injunction and damages for a high net worth individual in a trespass action
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Legal Director, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Solicitor, Rochman Landau
Solicitor, Owen White
Qualified, Owen White