Keven is a Managing Associate in the Real Estate department. He specialises in commercial property work advising clients in London, Cambridge and nationally.
Keven has broad experience in all aspects of lease negotiations on behalf of landlords and tenants; the acquisition and disposal of investment property; site assembly and real estate finance.
- Advising some of the UK's leading flexible office space providers on management agreements and leasing and occupier agreements
- Acted for a world leading developer of mathematical computing software on its lease of circa. 93,000 square feet in Cambridge
- Acting for owners and occupiers of research, science and technology parks
- Acting for a wide range of businesses buying, selling, investing, growing and taking space in the UK
- Acting for start-up and growth companies on initial lettings of space in Cambridge, London and nationally
- Real estate finance and providing support in corporate transactions
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Senior Associate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Associate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Taylor Vinters LLP
College of Law, Legal Practice Course
University of Hertfordshire, Bachelor of Laws