Jackie is a Partner in our Family team and has over 30 years' experience helping individuals and families to resolve the complex financial issues that often accompany relationship breakdown.
Having led the entrepreneurial wealth team at Taylor Vinters, Jackie has a particular interest in acting for owner managers across diverse sectors. Blending commercial acumen with a naturally empathic approach, she is noted as providing "an exceptionally good service to clients. She's very commercially savvy, intelligent and easy to deal with" (Chambers UK 2023).
An experienced litigator, Jackie is described as "extremely committed, very astute, tough when necessary and great at helping clients to make the right decisions" (Legal 500).
Trained in mediation and collaborative practice, Jackie is a firm advocate of the benefit to clients of offering alternatives to Court when it comes to divorce and family disputes.
Jackie has been a member of the International Academy of Family Lawyers ("IAFL") since 2012. She consistently achieves top rankings in the legal directories (Legal 500 Hall of Fame, #1 Chambers UK). She appeared in Citywealth's Top 20 Women in Private Wealth Management 2020 and is recommended in Spear's 500 2023.
- acting for owner managers and family business owners across diverse sectors (tech, life sciences, finance, law, creatives, medics, media, agriculture) in divorce proceedings and disputes following relationship breakdown
- advising partners in professional services firms (UK and ex-pat)
- wealth preservation: pre-marital and post-marital agreements
- strategic advice on protecting assets from relationship breakdown and co-ordinating multi-disciplinary teams to protect the personal interests of business and landed estate owners
- advice to professional trustees and family offices
- trained in mediation and a collaborative family practitioner
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Partner, Taylor Vinters LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Mills & Reeve (Cambridge)
LLB Hons, University of Birmingham
College of Law Guildford