Claudia is a Managing Associate in the Real Estate department, specialising in commercial real estate. She has transactional experience in all aspects of commercial real estate including investment sales and acquisitions, development work and landlord and tenant work, acting for both parties. She has also provided real estate support for corporate- and finance-led transactions.
Claudia acts for a broad spectrum of clients ranging from pension funds and banks to private investors, developers and property companies. Her current focus is acting for Capital & Counties Properties Plc on the management and development of its Covent Garden portfolio.
- Acting for Capital & Counties Properties Plc in the management and development of its Covent Garden Portfolio. Recent key transactions include the letting of The Opera Terrace to Sushi Samba and the letting of part of Kings Court to Petersham Nurseries.
- Acting for Alpha Plus Group Limited in connection with its lease of 199 Westminster Bridge Road.
- Acting for a German investment fund in connection with its acquisition of multi-let office buildings in Central London.
- Representing Delancey in connection with its purchase of Mid City Place in Holborn, and in connection with the subsequent refinance and then sale of the property.
- Advising development companies in connection with the acquisition of land for both residential and commercial development.
- Acting for landlord clients in connection with the management of large shopping centres across the UK.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Senior Associate, Olswang LLP
Associate, Olswang LLP
Qualified, Olswang LLP
College of Law, Guildford (LPC)
University of Leeds, Law LLB (Hons)