Alison is a Managing Associate in the firm's Residential Property team. Having specialised in estates and residential conveyancing for over 15 years, Alison has acted for a variety of landed clients, onshore and offshore companies, institutions and charities. She has a great deal of experience working with private individuals as well as corporate entities.
Alison has extensive experience in leasehold enfranchisement and lease extension claims, acting for both landlords and tenants. She also has provided general legal advice and support to estate managers and land agents on tenancy agreements, boundary issues, sales off including cross rights and overage, auction sales and other matters related to estate management.
As a professional support lawyer, Alison supports the team by assisting with fee earner training, professional development and working with the team on practice development. This includes creating and updating precedents, providing training, developing risk management procedures and answering legal queries.
- Providing legal advice and support arising from estate management issues including service charges, licences, breaches of lease and restrictive covenants.
- Acting on collective enfranchisement, lease extensions and freehold enfranchisements on the major London Estates, including Leasehold Valuation Tribunal matters.
- Advising in relation to private and auction sales of estates in numerous lots including drafting of cross rights, overage and restrictive covenants.
- Acting on high value, high speed residential and estates sales and purchases.
- Advising on the grant of and drafting new long and short term residential leases and leases of agricultural property.
- Providing legal advice and support arising from estate management issues, including service charges, licences and breaches of lease as well as advising in relation to restrictive covenants.
Managing Associate, Professional Support Lawyer, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Professional Support Lawyer, Mishcon de Reya
Farrer & Co
Bircham Dyson Bell
Trainee Solicitor, Bircham Dyson Bell
College of Law - Guildford
King's College University of London & Passau University Germany, LLB Law and German Law