Alexandra has a broad range of experience advising both international and UK based individuals and companies. With expertise in matters bridging the specialisms of private client law and a focus on reputation protection, she is an experienced commercial litigator. Alexandra participates in the Data Protection, Extradition, Russia and Africa groups.
Managing the firm's engagement in the SPITE project - a pro bono partnership with Queen Mary University - she advises victims of revenge porn. Having written articles and presented lectures on the issue of sharing intimate images and personal data, she also delivers training to PR companies and publishers on developments in media law and data protection.
Alexandra is a trustee and Company Director of LHA London, a housing charity that caters for students and young people, and a trustee of Future Talent, a charity that provides support and guidance to young musicians who demonstrate outstanding musical ability from low income backgrounds.
- Taking legal action on behalf of a multimillionaire who was having difficulty obtaining a bank account due to false information and incorrect categorisation as a Politically Exposed Person ("PEP")
- Attaining a public and private apology and payment of legal costs for Agroherni Group, a well-known food producer, who came under attack by a Channel 4 and Daily Mail documentary that made false allegations concerning the organisation's treatment of their staff.
- Assisting an 80 year old British business man facing extradition charges from Greek authorities with his appeal against his convictions of fraud.
- Assisting the owning body of a successful football club to rebuild their reputation following ongoing scrutiny and defamation from the local supporters and media.
- Acting on behalf of a multi-million-pound oil broker who was caught in a scandal making false and serious allegations which were damaging to the client's reputation and prevented them from being able to pursue various commercial endeavours.
- Advising companies and high net worth individuals in reputation crisis on immediate and long term legal action.
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Legal Assistant, Mishcon de Reya
Business Development & Events Director, Brand Distillery
Lincolns Inn, Called to the Bar November 2011
BPP, BVC 2011
BPP, GDL 2009
University of Edinburgh, MA (Hons) Philosophy & Theology