Lavinia is an Associate in Mishcon Private, specialising in Art Law and Luxury Assets.
Lavinia is an experienced litigator with a strong background in multijurisdictional commercial disputes. She advises collectors, artists, curators, galleries, companies and HNW clients in relation to a wide variety of mostly contentious matters. During her career, she has been involved in many high profile cases, dealing with matters of particular complexity and sensitivity, across a number of sectors and industries.
- Representing a car collector in relation to a claim for misrepresentation following the sale of a vintage car.
- Representing a HNW family in relation to a claim for liability following an accident involving a luxury asset.
- Representing a gallery in relation to allegations of fraud following the sale of an artwork.
- Representing a production company in relation to allegations of breaches of contract in relation to an exhibition.
- Representing a curator in relation to a dispute with an auction house.